The operating system of Google Pixel 5 is V10 (Q). It is powered by the Octa-Core processor. Its expected RAM is 6GB and its expected ROM is 64GB. It will be the first smartphone from Google which will have three rear cameras. On the other hand, Google had launched Google Pixel 4. This smartphone has two cameras. In these three cameras, Google will introduce the ultra-wide lens. Anyhow, the shape of these three rear cameras will be pretty. It is expected that Google will launch this phone at the end of 2020. All the other models of Google Pixel were released in October during the Google event. It is also expected that Google Pixel 5 will also be released in October during the Google event.
Features of Google Pixel 5:
As we have discussed earlier that the expected date of Google Pixel 5 smartphone is in October 2020. Anyhow, the cheap dissertation writing services company describes the expected features of this smartphone are given below;
- First of all, we discuss the key features of this smartphone. Its front camera will be 13 MP. Its battery will be 3500 mAh. The processor of this smartphone will be Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G. Its display will be 6.1 inches. The RAM of this phone will be 6GB.
- After the key features of this smartphone, we discuss the special features of this smartphone. In the special features of this smartphone, there come sensors. The other sensors of this smartphone will be a light sensor, proximity sensor and Gyroscope etc. It is expected that Google Pixel 5 will not have a fingerprint sensor.
- Now, we discuss the general features of this smartphone. The expected general features of this smartphone are quick charging, Android V10 (Q) operating system, dual SIM slots and no fingerprint sensor.
- In the multimedia of a smartphone, there come audio jack and loudspeaker. It will provide the facility of the loudspeaker to the users. The audio jack of this smartphone will be USB Type-C.
- The performance of this smartphone will be impressive for the users. For this reason, the company will introduce Andreno 620 graphics, 2.4 GHz octa-core processor and 64-bit architecture.
- Its design will be impressive for the users. It will be dustproof and it will also be waterproof. To make it waterproof, they will introduce IP68 in this smartphone.
- The display of the Google Pixel 5 will also be impressive for the users. Its display type will be OLED, its aspect ratio will be 19:9, its pixel density will be 414 PPI, its screen size will be 6.1 inches and its screen resolution will be 1080 X 2280 pixels.
- The storage memory of this smartphone is also impressive for the users. Its storage memory is 64 GB.
- In this smartphone, they will introduce a quick chargeable battery. You can also charge this smartphone with a wireless charger. The charging capacity of this battery will be 3500 mAh.
- You will also enjoy the features of Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, USB connectivity and network support on this smartphone.
Latest News About Google Pixel 5:
Some news and rumours are also leaked about the features of Google Pixel 5. This news and rumours are explained below;
- They are updating the existing features of the Google Pixel’s series. Due to these updates, they will try to provide more features in this software.
- The lunching date of Pixel 4a has been pushed back. This thing can also last some impacts on the expected launching date of Google Pixel 5.
- The processor of Google Pixel 5 is slower than iPhone 11 pro. Instead of this slower processor, it is expected that people will enjoy similar features on the Google Pixel 5.
Google Pixel 5 Price and Models:
In the last year, Google introduced Pixel 4 and Pixel 4 XL. Their starting prices were $799 and $899 respectively. These prices were similar to the debuted prices of this model. The prices of the iPhone and Samsung increases or decreases on each model. Now, we will see what will happen in the case of Google Pixel 5. The recent news is showing that the starting price of this smartphone will be $999. Its reason is that the company has upgraded lots of features in this smartphone. Now, this smartphone will compete with other smartphones in the market. According to the results of different surveys by a dissertation writing service, if Google wants to compete with other companies, it should cut down the price of Google Pixel 5. If we talk about the models of the Google Pixel, we come to know that Google will introduce two models Google Pixel 5 and Google Pixel 5 XL. Like the previous models, the main difference between these models will be in the screen size and battery.
What Users Want To See In Google Pixel 5?
After using the previous models of Google Pixel series, users want to see some new features into the Google Pixel 5. These features are explained below;
- If Google wants to compete with other giants in the field of smartphones, they have to introduce longer life batteries. In the past, Google has introduced shorter life batteries. According to the standards of 2020, Google should introduce 4,000 mAh or more powered batteries.
- In the Google Pixel 3, Google introduced the fingerprint scanner. In the next model, Google removed this feature. Nowadays, the fingerprint scanner has also become a premium feature of all the premium smartphones. Therefore, Google should also try to introduce this feature into Google Pixel 5.
- Nowadays, users try to give preference to those smartphones which are offering the best quality cameras. Google should also think about this need of users. Therefore, Google should also try to introduce the ultra-wide lens into the Google Pixel 5.
- Users have also lots of concerns about the internal memory of the Google Pixel 5. Users are suggesting that Google should introduce 128 GB of internal storage memory.
- The design of the Google Pixel 5 should also be weird for the users. For this reason, they should introduce a stylish camera block on Google Pixel 5.